Friday, April 8, 2011

Leveling Off

Everything has definitely been a lot better since the walking disease went to Wisconsin. And now he's driving the truck, so he wont be back until Sunday AT LEAST! :DD And they're saying he'll only be home 1wk out of the month!! :DDDD HAHAH!! No more dealing with the fat fuck!! :D


Anywho, Mike and I are doing great. We haven't been fighting at all, but we have been whining pretty much constantly about not getting our rats yet. The ones we wanted already had a list of people waiting for them, so I really doubt it's going to happen. :( Granted, people always reserve rats that they end up not getting, but I doubt several people in a row are going to do that. :/ We're still getting the big cage for them, but I've been thinking about canceling the order for the small one and just put them in the big one up front. The smaller one is really only for quarantining purposes and we won't really be needing it until we decide to get more boys.


Oh! And I am getting really fucking pissed off with Virgin Mobile. Last week, when we were ordering the cages, they decided to take out several charges (and a few more the other day,) for NO REASON! They credited back one charge, but are saying there's no possible way that they could have charged it again, and are pretty much refusing to credit it back. It's RETARDED!! I have the charges ON MY BANK STATEMENT, so how they fuck could it not have happened? Hmm? *rolls eyes*


Well, I just took Mike to work, so I'm off to redo my toenails. I painted them fuchsia yesterday, but it came out a little darker than I was hoping for and it just looks weird. :/ He wants me to try that vintage car-blue I got recently. :)


.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment