Thursday, April 14, 2011

PLAY WITH IT!

We have seriously got to get the fuck out of here....these people are getting lazier and dumber (if possible,) by the day!! Now, they're using dishes that have food all over them because they're too "intelligent" to use the correct settings on the dishwasher! How fucking stupid!! NO WONDER they constantly feel like shit! It doesn't really bother me that much - I'm not their fucking keeper, so if they want to live like slobs I say let them - we don't go down there anyways. But, it's really starting to take it's toll on Mike and I can't stand watching him use his day off or his (few) hours before and after work cleaning up after them. I literally have to pull him away and explain to him that she's HIS mother, not the other way around. If she's too lazy to clean (or too stupid to actually make her daughter do anything,) then let them live in their shit hole! *sigh* I can't to see him get so upset over it everyday, especially when we make comments loud enough for the whole house to hear, but it still doesn't do any good. Fucking lazy bitches.


Anyways, on the lighter side of things, we'll be getting our cage for the rats in 2 days! :DD Still no word from the breeder yet, though, which is really starting to piss me the fuck off. It's been nearly 2wks since I last heard from her, and I had no problem giving her a little lee-way to sort out who's getting what rats, but this is starting to get a little ridiculous - especially since she's been getting on FB and chit-chatting. If you have time to fuck around on the internet, how about sending out emails you've been promising? Hm? *sigh/rolls eyes*


Now, I'm getting all upset again. TBH, there's really not a lot for me to be happy about right now, except for Mike - but, I can't even be happy with him because he stays so fucking pissed at everyone else in the house. We just SERIOUSLY have to get the fuck out of here ASAP, so they can implode alone - we want NO part of it. And I'd love to see her come crawling back to us when they're getting ready to get evicted! "AHAHAH!! SORRY BITCH!! You already ruined our lives once, and you will NOT be doing it again," will be our repsonse, if she gets one at all. I wonder if she even cares/realizes that she has completely ruined any chance she ever had at having a relationship with her son once we move out. Hell, he didn't even want her coming to our wedding - that was PURE PITY. *rolls eyes*


Anyways, I'm going to go take a nice, long bubble bath and hope that everything looks better in the morning - but, I REALLY doubt it. All this fucking drama is just consuming our lives.


.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment