Friday, April 22, 2011

Great day. :)

Today has been a pretty great day! :) Apparently we were going to get money for Easter, but they gave it to us today instead of waiting until this Sunday. After, we went out and got the rat cage!!! <3333 We're going to be driving up to Lynchburg next weekend to get them, and I can't wait! To be honest, I'm glad Mike talked me out of getting them today because I still need to print out their diet schedule, finish their hammock and a few other little things that really do need to be done before we get them. Either way....NEXT WEEKEND!! AHH!!! <333


So, we got home and set it up, then hung around until it was time for him to go to work. As soon as I got back, Nana and Mom were both calling me wanting me to come up and visit the kids. Which, I kind of didn't want to since I hadn't slept last night and I was getting a migraine, but it might be the only time I get to see them, and I didn't want to pass up the chance. They were so adorable, and they both seemed to like me. :) Patrick wouldn't leave me alone! He kept shooting me with his gun and wanting me to fix/open things for him - at one point he even "flew" into my lap so I would hold him while he was watching The Cat in the Hat. xP He must've watched it 5x just while I was there! Bella was adorable too, she kept sucking on her thumb while she twirled her hair! <3 Adorbs! She spent most of her time eating and trying to take Patrick's toys though. xP


Anyways, great day and I SOOOOOO can't wait til next weekend. I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself until then! AHH! :DD <33


.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment