Monday, March 28, 2011

Internet-less

Ugh, FINALLY the internet is back on. I can finally stop listening to Mike complain about not being able to play his computer games. xP


Anyways, the house has calmed down quite a bit. There really hasn't been any fighting, but Frank is still finding little ways to be an asshole. It took him TWO DAYS to finally replace a socket (which, Mike had to pretty much yell at Beth to get that to happen,) and while he was in here he decided he was going to try to insult me. *rolls eyes* Yeah, like you're even CLOSE to being on my level. First, I didn't hear exactly what he said, but Mike said he was pretty much calling me old - so I said, "Yeah, I'm half his age - if not LESS." About 10min. later (oh yeah, took him over half an hour to do it because he's too fucking cool to kill the circut before doing electrical work - he'd rather play operation. AND he got shocked! xPP) he says the reason it was shorting was from me walking across the floor. UHM, so you're calling me old AND fat? What room does he have to talk, he looks like he's twelve months pregnant - WITH TRIPLETS! He's GOT to weigh AT LEAST 350lbs. WTF? I'm HALF THAT! *rolls eyes* He's just upset that his "fiancee" isn't NEARLY as cute as me. :DD (if you haven't seen her, she looks like a 12yo boy with grandpa's face! xP)


Anyways, Mike told him where to shove it and he left without another word. And besides his "sly" little quips, he doesn't say anything to me. I straight up called him a bitch not too long ago, and him AND Beth just sat there silent and never said a word. It's pretty bad that you're scared of a GIRL, who's HALF your weight. Pathetic, nasty fuck. *rolls eyes*


Sorry, I've been watching Bad Girls Club for the last few hours, so I'm feeling a little catty. xP A new episode comes on tonight, and I can never stop myself from watching the reruns before the new one comes on. :D It's just so funny to watch them fight over NOTHING! xP I was only halfway paying attention this week because I was (FOR ONCE) painting my (red) nails and (pink pearl) toenails. Mike sounded pretty excited about the color combination. xP


Our hamsters have been doing good, but Twitch (one of Mike's,) is still biting. And she is SOOO fucking annoying when she drinks - she BITES the ball on the bottle! WTF! How can two SISTER hamsters that live IN THE SAME CAGE be SOOO different? Tweak is a dream! You can pick her up without gloves at all now! At least mine (Pixie) hasn't ever bitten, but she's still VERY skittish about being touched/picked up. We still have to corner her and force her onto her flying saucer to pick her up. But, once we get her in our hands she just sits there - I don't get it.


Oh well - they'll get more comfortable with us. Anywho, new BGC in half an hour and I've still got to put up all of my nail stuff before I settle down to actually WATCH it. xP


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment