Saturday, April 30, 2011

We Got the Rats! :)

We drove all the way to Lynchburg today to get them, and let me just say....FUCK LYNCHBURG. We were there for >20min. and already begging to be back in Roanoke. *rolls eyes* I swear, whoever planned out those roads needs a few bullets in the head.


ANYWHO, they're ADORABLE! <3 I would post some pictures, but for some reason I can't find my camera! :( But, Mike got a hooded, variegated cream/fawn and he named him Skeeter. Mine's named Wheaties and he's a hooded, variegated ivory/buff. ADORBS!! <33 We've already fed them their first meal of blueberries and spinach. :) Skeeter didn't really want any - whether he was too shocked/scared or just wasn't hungry we don't know - but Wheaties ate nearly ALL of his! :D After a while we decided to leave them alone for a bit to get aquainted with their new home and they seem to be more curious than scared now. :)


Besides today this last week has been a blur though. Between waiting to get the rats and his paycheck, we haven't really been paying attention to much else. We did end up watching a few movies - one was Stigmata, which he downloaded because I've never seen it before, and it was AMAZING! Definitely top 3 paranormal/demon movies that I've ever seen! He says that next he's going to get The Devil's Advocate for me and I hope it's HALF as good as Stigmata was! In fact, just talking about it makes me want to watch it again....I wish I could bring the tv into the bathroom so I could watch it while I take a bubble bath. xP


No plans for tomorrow though - besides if he has to go to work - but we'll probably end up spending the whole day with Skeeter and Wheaties. :)


.


<3 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment