Monday, April 11, 2011

No Internets

The next few days are definitely going to be fun. >< Supposedly, Cox didn't tell Sis about $33 of the balance, so for now we don't have any internet or tv. *scream* lol It's really not that bad, until Mike goes to work - then I'm bored out of my fucking mind! I have no idea when they'll get it sorted out either. Hell, it could be sorted out now and I wouldn't know because I'm working for Nana right now. But, they were getting so defensive about it, that they made it sound like it would be until one of them got paid. *rolls eyes* We seriously need to get the fuck out of this house. We may not have a lot of spending money, but all of our shit usually gets paid - their problem is ALL of their money is spending money. Idiots.


Anywho, Sunday dinner went pretty good yesterday, except for Mom being a bitch as usual. It's seriously just getting fucking infuriating now - SHE NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OVER IT! And making jokes about killing my Daddy is DEFINITELY not the way to get on my good side...just a side note. But, all in all I'm getting fed up and I can't even stand to be around her anymore - I get less stressed about Pam now! We all want to help her and be there for her, but there IS a breaking point - for everyone.


Oh! And I'm getting the cage for my rats this weekend! :D Still no word from the breeder, but I'm not surprised....her waiting list is pretty long. :/ So, it may be months before I can have my baby boys. :'(


Well, I better wrap this up, it's been half an hour since my last customer so I'm sure one will come in any minute. :/


.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment