Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update

Today's been a pretty good day so far. It's pretty crappy outside, but it's Mike's day off so hopefully we won't have to go out too much. Nana went ahead and paid me for working on Mon., so we were thinking about maybe going out to dinner or something. Which would be nice, I've been feeling pretty the last few days - I've even been wearing shorter dresses! :DD It's an amazing feeling when you lose all of that weight - you feel so much better about yourself. Now, if only my family would be happy for me, it would be a COMPLETELY different story. xP


I did end up painting my toenails three times before I was satisfied. That vintage car blue just made them look really messy, so now it's back to the pink! But, I went for a brighter pink than usual. Still looks good though. :) And I did my fingernails my favorite way - french manicure. <33 It makes my hands look so beautiful, especially with my wedding rings. :DD


Anywho, we're still deciding what we want to do today, so I'd better quit writing/ignoring him and get it over with. xP


.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment