Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning

The house has been so peaceful the past few days! :D (Especially since Frank hasn't been here in 2wks!!!) I have been sewing some things for my rats - one was almost like a tote bag (a bag with a halter strap,) for them to crawl in while we're holding them, and the other was a hammock with a cuddle pocket in it! :D I'm still not the best at keeping my stitches straight (by any stretch of the imagination,) but they're strong and the rats are going to chew/pee on them anyways. xP At least fleece is washable! I'm getting better though, so maybe by the time I need to make them another hammock it won't look quite so "homemade." xP Still no word from the breeder about them - I think I'm going to send her an email about it. The only problem is figuring out a way to word it so I don't sound like I'm angry or rushing her. :/ I don't want to make waves, but I REALLY want my rats! :'(


Aside from sewing, I've been spring cleaning like crazy today. I packed up a bunch of stuff that we don't use regularly, so it won't be such a hassle when we're ready to move out. I even rearranged my vanity area so that I can have my sewing machine on the little table beside my laptop. :D All in all, it looks worse than it did when I started, but it's definitely going to take some time - we have a lot of stuff to go through - and most of it is in boxes/bags since we have more stuff than room. xP Hopefully, that won't be a problem for too much longer.


Tomorrow, I'm going in to work for my grandmother at 6am! :'( I am so not used to getting up that early since the car's mine now, and I know I'm going to be groggy and cranky with everyone. xP I'm so used to having to stay up until 2am so I can pick Mike up from work that I doubt I'm going to be able to go to sleep before at LEAST midnight! :/ I'll have to take a nap when Mike goes to work, because he'll be closing tomorrow and DEFINITELY won't be getting off until AT LEAST 1am. :;( So, crazy-weird hours tomorrow.


Anywho, Bad Girls Club and Love Games tonight! :DD I can't wait to see the premiere of Love Games, Leia was my favorite! :D <33


.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment