Sunday, January 30, 2011

Uplifted

I've been in a really great mood today. :) I have been all day for some reason, even though I technically have no reason to be. xP


We went to Sunday dinner earlier, which was fun. :) We had pot roast with carrots and potatoes, which my grandpa cooked in their new pressure cooker. I thought my grandma was supposed to be making it, but I guess she wasn't feeling that well. :/ It was tasty, regardless of who made it, though! lol My mom seemed like she was in a better mood, which always makes me happy. I'm not too totally sure what's been going on between her and Dad, but I do know that it's been up and down recently. :/


Afterwords, we went out job hunting with Shaggy in tow. We went scrounging around the mall since we hadn't been there yet, and got a few leads. I went into Hot Topic and they said they wouldn't be hiring until June or July. :/ But, things were looking good for Spencer's, which would be an AWESOME job to have! They said they'd be looking over my application today or tomorrow, so hopefully I hear something soon! :D


While we were there I ran into Dixie - I hadn't seen her in FOREVER! But, she was looking good and she's about 20wks. pregnant with a little boy! :) I'll bet he's adorable, I've always thought she would make beautiful kids. :) Then we saw Mike's cousin Bill, whom I call Asshole. xP He didn't recognize me at first, since he hasn't seen me after losing the weight, which was kind of nice. :) I'm not trying to be vain or anything, but it is nice when you get those kind of reactions. You get told you're fat and ugly all of your life, then someone - ANYONE - says "DAYUM!" and you feel like Queen of the World. :)


Mike and I have been doing A LOT better. We finally realized that we were just taking our stress over this house on each other, and we haven't been fighting, like, AT ALL. It's been nothing but "I love you"s and snuggles. :D I love it. I hope it stays like this, at least until we finally get the hell out of here.....this house is stressful enough without us tearing each other a new asshole over nothing.


Well, enough rambling. I'm going to go take a bath and then probably hit the bed early since we have A LOT to do tomorrow. :)


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment