Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photos Galore!

The last two days have been relaxing days, because I messed my back up pretty bad and haven't really been able to do anything. :( I've been working on my music library a little - deleting some old crap and getting some new crap. xP


I've decided that I'm going to quit smoking, and today is the first day. It's been REALLY hard. I've only let myself have a few hits off a cigarette, and that's only every few hours. Thank god for these mints, or I probably would've gone crazy by now! lol But, so far, I think I've done pretty well. I haven't snapped on anyone or starting bing eating. lol


I uploaded a HELL of a lot of pictures onto Facebook, and then I have a few more that I'm going to take off of my camera tomorrow, but it's only like - two. A lot easier to handle than 100+. xP I've got a shot of my AWESOME ass fingernails, and then the checkbook cover I made myself earlier today. It's made from an old t-shirt that I couldn't bare to part with, but I probably was never going to wear again. It was the brown one with the Evil Monkey from Family Guy saying, "There's an Evil Monkey in My Closet!" xP It looks super cute! :)


Well, more later!


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment