Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Army of Love

The weekend was pretty slow, and so was the first part of the week....we didn't do a whole lot, except go out for lunch a few times, which was fun. :) Thankfully, not any MAJOR drama or anything, which is a nice change of pace from the norm.


Today, was the breaker though - and it's been drama-filled all morning. *rolls eyes* The short and skinny is my grandpa locked his keys in his car, and my grandma thought that was good enough of a reason to scream at me. *shrugs* Oh well, I just wont be talking to her for the next few days.


Anyways, enough of the crap. Last night was AMAZING though, I got to watch the LiveChat with KERLI!! :DD OMG!! GAH!! She looked so gorgeous, and she has the voice of an angel - just when she speaks! :) After watching it, she is definitely one of the most down to earth musicians I've ever seen. We asked about I-Loo, and she squealed like she was talking to her best friend - it was adorable. <3 I can't wait for the next one! She said she was hoping to have another one next month for her birthday, and I hope I can make it! :) Since I'm in the U.S. though, it probably won't be that hard for me to see it, this last one was at 6pm.


I was just listening to some other music, and it was pissing me off, so I changed it to Kerli. xP She just has great music! :DD Army of Love = the sex. <33


Well, I'm going to go check on the hubby and make sure he hasn't fallen into the soup he's making. *rolls eyes* He wouldn't NEED to make it if his mother wasn't so fucking dumb that she wanted to just reheat the roast in the same nasty ass pot and just add some veggies. *BARF* GROSS!! No wonder her cooking always tastes like shit!! xP


<33 Zee - I.L.U.

No comments:

Post a Comment