Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow and Nails

Today has been pretty blah so far. I had to take my grandmother to work as usual, then Mike's friend came over to go to work with him. So, now I'm sitting here by myself doing my nails. Which, is kind of nice though. I'm doing standard MoonChild nails (clear with three white dots down the center.)


Later should be a little interesting though - it's supposed to start snowing here in about 30min, and I'm going to have to go driving in it to bring them their lunch! xP I don't mind bringing their lunch, but I do mind the icy roads! Oh well, I'll be fine - I'm always a careful driver.


I'm a little pissed off though, because yesterday I made a new background, and went to post it on this forum I frequent - in the "Photos" section, right? WRONG! Apparently, you can't post pictures in the Photos board....you have to post them in Overall. ?!?!? WTF kind of sense does that make? NONE! *rolls eyes* They need to learn how to run a forum a little better, or at least post some ACTUAL rules instead of just "be nice and have a good time." *shrugs*


Anywho, the polish remover should have dried by now, so time to get painting!! xP BTW, me doing this has NOTHING to do with my avoiding going downstairs and eating that FAT FUCK's nasty ass food. XD Or maybe it does! ;)


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment