Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fucked Up Week

The last week has been more of a headache than anything. We've been promised money the last four days, and still haven't gotten it, and who knows when we will. Mike and I had a pretty epic fight, but everything's ok now. I really honestly believe that it's just us being in this house that's making us fight so much - when we were living on our own, even though it was in a motel, we hardly ever fought and we always had everything we needed. Now, we're in an actual house with these fucktards - and we can barely keep food in the house. *rolls eyes* And, unfortunately, most of it is due to his dumbass Mom who can't keep her head out of her boyfriend's ass long enough to see that she's getting herself into some MAJOR debt. *shakes head* Take a note people, this is what happens when you get WAY TOO DESPERATE!


Anywho, everything's going pretty good with the family. My sister's sick, and I think my grandmother might be coming down with something too, but other than that everyone's doing fine. Well, my Dad is apparently still screwing with my Mom's head - which I'm not even trying to get in the middle of. I think they just need to NOT talk to each other PERIOD for a while so they can sort their own feelings out instead of being so worried about the other's. *shrugs* But, that's just my opinion. I don't know the whole story, so I can't really say a whole lot. :/


I'm still trying to quit smoking - and it's probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do, especially since Mike is still going to. I mean, I don't want to make him go outside the room every time he wants to smoke, but him sitting beside me with it drives me INSANE sometimes. And the worst part is, I can't even grab it and take a hit or two if I get really desperate, because you're not supposed to chew the Nicorette and smoke - supposedly, it fucks up your heart. So, I just kind of have to sit there and deal with it. :/ Truth be told, it'll probably be better in the long run, because I'll be used to him sitting beside me with it, so maybe it won't bother me so much once I am done with the Nicorette.


Either way, it's been a really fucked up week and I can not wait for the weekend. I just want to sleep all day and pretend we never moved back in this shit hole. :/ But, that's why they call them DREAMS.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment