Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creative

Today's been a pretty good day! We were running errands all morning, but afterwards, we were having fun and hanging at the house with Shaggy. We ended up going through pretty much all of the music on my laptop. xP


Afterwards, I went to work for Nana - which wasn't so bad for once. NO customers came in, and only a few people called, so I pretty much spent the whole time organizing her buttons. She said I could keep all but the shirt buttons. :D She also gave me some ribbon, lace, elastic, snaps, zippers and even bought me a bottle of loose, silver glitter on her way back. :) As soon as I got home I started decorating the beanie baby change purse I made, and she turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! This is probably the third thing I've handmade, and I'm really impressed with how well I did! :D I've been thinking about making stuff like this and then selling them somewhere around here - maybe Happy's when it warms up? I've got a whole bunch of beanie babies that I'm never going to play with again - aside from decorating them if I do intend to sell them!


I just went downstairs to show Mike's mom, 'cause I thought she'd get a kick out of it....and she liked it so much, she gave me one of her beanie babie to make her one! xP


Well, I'm off to start that - probably going to have to rip up another pair of pants to get a zipper for it. xP


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment