Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introduction

Hello there! My name is Zacharee Caine, but I prefer Zee. I'm 21, female, married, no children, bisexual, average (body type,) sarcastic, bipolar, a smoker - and did I mention brutally honest? My husband's name is Mike (20yo,) and we live together with a few roommates (currently.) I have a BEAUTIFUL cat named Gabriel, though she goes by Momo or just Kitty. :) She's tabby/tortoise shell - dk/lt grey stripes with some white and LOTS of peach spots. I have a lot of interests and hobbies - it would literally take hours to sit here and write them all down. I'm very opinionated, and have no problem saying EXACTLY what's on my mind. But, that doesn't mean I'm a bitch! I may come across as one, but you'll realize that 100% of my humor is sarcastic, and underneath I'm actually a very nurturing person and a great listener. I love to laugh and have a good time, but I'm not a "wild child," per se. I'm very open, so if you have any questions you'd like to ask me - feel free! :)


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment