Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not Much Different

Not really a whole lot has changed since my last post. I'm still dealing with that tweaked nerve, which is driving me insane. I can't sleep because I have to hold extremely cold drink in my mouth to make the pain stop, the only time I do is when I'm so tired I pass out - which is usually when I'm sitting up, holding my drink. >< Mike's been loving that. But, everything else is generally the same. I helped mom move into her new house this weekend, but we've still got some more stuff to do. Renee's having some problems, but I'd rather not talk about them until things are settled. The hamsters are doing great - Mike's have calmed down A LOT since he's started working with them, but Pixie is still really skittish. :/ It's just going to take some time, I guess.


Well, I'm going to go take some more pain pills and try to work in a nap since Mike's already gone to work.


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment