Friday, March 25, 2011

The House Tornado

Nothing has changed really, still in the same house with the same people dealing with the same situation. I've been job hunting like crazy the last few days, but I really haven't come up with anything too promising. I went ahead and filled out an application to work at HSN again, but I don't know A) how long it's going to take to get a response (last time it was a few months,) and B) whether me working there before (and why I left) will cause me not to get the job. :/ So, I'm still kind of at a loss.


Today itself has been quite the interesting day....after Mike went to work, he gave me a call while he was one his smoke break. I don't know if it was him calling or what, but on the first ring all of the power to the electronics died. The lights and the ceiling fan were still on, but the computers, TV and cable box were OUT, and they were NOT turning back on. The whole house (Beth, Frank, Sis and Chris) were down in the basement trying to figure out which breaker was acting up, but none of them were doing anything. So, we were about to give up - I was back in my room and they were downstairs checking plugs, and I just flipped on the lights and EVERYTHING CAME BACK ON! WTF?!?!? *rolls eyes* Old ass house. xP


During the process of trying to get it to work, Sis and Chris starting fighting...BADLY. He even told Frank that he was so mad at Sis that he was about to slap her - and THAT did it. Currently, he is in the process of packing his shit and moving out, because Beth is kicking him out. Sis said she wanted him out, but she's said that before and nothing ever became of it. This time, since he threatened to hurt Sis, Beth isn't taking any shit from anyone and making him leave - and she said if Sis ever got back with him (whether he TRIED to move back in or not,) she would kick her out too. So, I'm thinking that this is the SERIOUS SERIOUS end to their relationship. It's kind of a double-edged sword.....Chris was a really cool guy to hang around, but unfortunately he was more lazy and aggressive than anything. He would pick a fight with Sis or Beth over NOTHING!! The fight today started over who was going to walk up the stairs and ask me to check the power!


Aaand the power to the electronics just went out again. Thank god my laptop has a battery. xP So, I'm sitting here in the dark hoping if I leave the lights off long enough, everything will trip back on again. *shrugs* I have no idea how electrical wiring works. LOL


Anyways, some serious shit is going down today - so I'm just hiding in my room waiting for it to dissipate. I'm not sure, but I think Chris just left - either with the first load of his shit or for good. To be honest, it was time for him to go anyways. Him and Sis weren't even a couple anymore - they didn't share ANYTHING (not even cigs,) they fought CONSTANTLY, Sis told me more than once she was "done" with him, and the other night he left to go somewhere and she was downstairs on the computer praising god that he finally left the house so she could get away from him. If you don't like the dude, why would you let him live with you? Yeah, he was a cool guy, but once the relationship is over, it's OVER. There's really no mending it past a certain point.


Anyways, I'm going to go back to my rat research and hope no one tries to blame all of this on me (since it started with trying to get my power back on.) :/ Wish me luck?


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment