Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Sewing Life Alchemist

So, I didn't get to see Kerli's interview/performance on the Dj Rossstar show....and I haven't been able to watch the video of it either. :/ My ears have been hurting me so bad the last few days that I've barely been able to keep the ice off of my neck, much less try to stick ear buds in there. :/ Today was my second day on antibiotics though, so hopefully it won't be hurting as badly tomorrow.


I've been sewing my ass off today, trying to take my mind off of it. I had a big, plastic duffel bag that was for shower/beach stuff, but I never used it - so, I turned it into my sewing case! :D I made two big pockets to go on the side (one had smaller pockets on the front,) out of my LBHS After Prom t-shirt. :) Now I have some place to put all of that elastic and stuff without having to sort through it.


I finally finished watching FullMetal Alchemist....and I'm glad I didn't finish it until the second season came out. They left it WIDE the fuck open. xP But, the problem is....the first 10 or so episodes of the second season are a review of the first season. So, we we're sitting there going "WTF? Are you sure this is the second season?" xP He finally had to skip through the episodes (while my eyes were closed,) to make sure. xP


Anywho, off to watch a little Family Guy before I head off to bed. Hopefully, I sleep throughout the night tonight. That would be nice. :)


<33 Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment